Luke never posts on here and since I can't download pictures of the girls right now, I thought I'd steal a quote from an email he sent recently. You don't mind, do you honey?
So I shaved off my mustache. There have been several guys I know that have shaved their mustache off and it was a pretty dramatic change. I for some reason didn't think it would be that way for me. But, I guess my mustache was pretty obvious. I went out this morning and everybody just stared at me for a few seconds. Then SW2 Longs said, "I didn't recognize you, I think you lost about 10 years, I don't know if I can take you seriously anymore." Then at breakfast when I went into the DFAC EO1 Marceau said, "Hey, do your parents know where you are?" So what am I going to do? I can't be looking like a little kid and people not take me seriously. I better grow it back.
Ha ha. Just grow a beard. Your boss is too far away to know.
Luke is crazy busy. Or at least he'd better be since I never hear from him. Just kidding. Sort of. Thank goodness for email. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for military families of earlier times. They've really accomplished a lot in expanding this base for the Army, especially with all the adverse circumstances they've had to deal with, like equipment breakdowns and bad weather. I stole a picture of his group off Facebook. Hopefully I won't get in trouble. Don't tattle! As soon as Luke tells me, I'll tell you which one is him. :) My guess is the one without the gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yep, that is me, on the right, without a weapon. Actually it is on my leg. It is just one of those useless, small weapons. I picked the set up and backdrop. I am awesome. They have a russian tank graveyard down the road. I think our next DET photo will be on those.
You are awesome. All the rest of the det photos are badly staged. :)
Post a Comment